Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXAMINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXAMINE exist?
Definitions of EXAMINE in dictionaries:
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - question closely
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- To observe carefully or critically; inspect: examined the room for clues.
- To study or analyze: examine a tissue sample under a microscope; examine the structure of a novel; examine one’s own motives.
- To test or check the condition or health of: examine a patient.
- To determine the qualifications, aptitude, or skills of by means of questions or exercises.
- See Synonyms at ask.
- v - to look carefully at or over
There are 7 letters in EXAMINE: A E E I M N X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXAMINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXAMINE plus a wildcard: EXAMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXAMINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXAMINE
- By Nadir Ahmed Sami Zaatari
- FBI Has Highly Trained Team to examine Digital Evidence on Computers ...
- ... To examine The Facts In The Daily Newspaper by Leo Blanchette 22524
- Arthas. La ascensin del rey exnime. Se acerca el invierno
- ... Lockner and Shanita Williams examine otoliths under the microscope
- Your Pelvic Exam
- Fitzgerald and Gould examine the Afghan American Narrative 2011.mp4
- ... To examine The Facts In The Daily Newspaper by Leo Blanchette 219614
- Doctor 2 clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public ...
- examine.wmf (7542 bytes)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.