Scrabble word: EXAMINE
Is EXAMINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXAMINE in dictionaries:
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - question closely
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- To observe carefully or critically; inspect: examined the room for clues.
- To study or analyze: examine a tissue sample under a microscope; examine the structure of a novel; examine one’s own motives.
- To test or check the condition or health of: examine a patient.
- To determine the qualifications, aptitude, or skills of by means of questions or exercises.
- See Synonyms at ask.
- verb - to look carefully at or over
There are 7 letters in EXAMINE: A E E I M N X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXAMINE
Click to search all anagrams of EXAMINE plus a wildcard: EXAMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXAMINE
Images for EXAMINE
Lookup in Wiki for EXAMINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.