Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXAGGERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXAGGERATE exist?
Definitions of EXAGGERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth
- verb - do something to an excessive degree
- To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate: exaggerate the size of the enemy force; exaggerated his own role in the episode.
- To make overstatements.
There are 10 letters in EXAGGERATE: A A E E E G G R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXAGGERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXAGGERATE plus a wildcard: EXAGGERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXAGGERATE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXAGGERATE
- Politically Correct Cartoons - October 8 2000 - on Gores ...
- Wtf Ecard Werewolves exaggerate.
- exaggerate - definition of exaggerate by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- ... Avnis Cartoon Blog Jonathan Miller sheds light on why we exaggerate
- exaggeration - definition of exaggeration by the Free Online ...
- How To exaggerate by batangbatugan on deviantART
- exaggerate Much Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.