Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EUXENITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EUXENITE exist?
Definitions of EUXENITE in dictionaries:
- A lustrous, blackish-brown rare-earth mineral consisting primarily of cerium, erbium, titanium, uranium, and yttrium.
- n - a mineral
There are 8 letters in EUXENITE: E E E I N T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EUXENITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EUXENITE plus a wildcard: EUXENITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EUXENITE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EUXENITE
- Lutetium euxenite from Jensan Set
- ... euxenite yceuthca nbtati 2o6
- Ductility Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- Samples from Samples by Date (2401) in the Periodic Table
- This small mineral is from the Vica Complex Tre Croci Italy says ...
- Facts pictures stories about the element Yttrium in the Periodic ...
- Click on the thumbnail to see original image.
- Une euxenite de Miarenkofeno (6X5 cm)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.