Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ETYMOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETYMOLOGY exist?
Definitions of ETYMOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - a history of a word
- noun - the study of the sources and development of words
- The origin and historical development of a linguistic form as shown by determining its basic elements, earliest known use, and changes in form and meaning, tracing its transmission from one language to another, identifying its cognates in other languages, and reconstructing its ancestral form where possible.
- The branch of linguistics that deals with etymologies.
There are 9 letters in ETYMOLOGY: E G L M O O T Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETYMOLOGY plus a wildcard: ETYMOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETYMOLOGY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ETYMOLOGY
- etymology is the study of the history of words. It explains when a ...
- etymology weird 3
- xkcd etymology
- Do you know the etymology of vegetarian Not entomology thats the ...
- etymology - definition and examples of etymology
- what is the entomology of entomology
- LNG LPG NGL And The etymology Of The Muppets EnergyBurrito ...
- etymology comes from the Greek word etymos true
- Rigi etymology Vocabulary Book Supplier Exporter Rigi Publication ...