Scrabble word: ESTIVATION
Is ESTIVATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ESTIVATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (zoology) cessation or slowing of activity during the summer
- noun - (botany) the arrangement of sepals and petals in a flower bud before it opens
- The act of spending or passing the summer.
- A state of dormancy or torpor during the summer.
- The arrangement of flower parts in the bud.
There are 10 letters in ESTIVATION: A E I I N O S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTIVATION
Click to search all anagrams of ESTIVATION plus a wildcard: ESTIVATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTIVATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTIVATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.