Scrabble word: ESCUTCHEON
Is ESCUTCHEON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ESCUTCHEON in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat protective covering (on a door or wall etc) to prevent soiling by dirty fingers
- noun - (nautical) a plate on a ship's stern on which the name is inscribed
- noun - a shield
- A shield or shield-shaped emblem bearing a coat of arms.
- An ornamental or protective plate, as for a keyhole.
- The plate on the stern of a ship inscribed with the ship’s name.
There are 10 letters in ESCUTCHEON: C C E E H N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCUTCHEON
Click to search all anagrams of ESCUTCHEON plus a wildcard: ESCUTCHEON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESCUTCHEON
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESCUTCHEON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.