Scrabble word: ESCAPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESCAPING exist?
Definitions of ESCAPING in dictionaries:
- verb - run away from confinement
- verb - fail to experience
- verb - escape potentially unpleasant consequences
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
- verb - flee
- verb - issue or leak, as from a small opening
- verb - to get away
There are 8 letters in ESCAPING: A C E G I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCAPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESCAPING plus a wildcard: ESCAPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESCAPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESCAPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.