Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUERRY exist?
Definitions of EQUERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - an official charged with the care of the horses of princes or nobles
- noun - a personal attendant of the British royal family
- A personal attendant to the British royal household.
- An officer charged with supervision of the horses belonging to a royal or noble household.
- n - an officer in charge of the care of horses
There are 7 letters in EQUERRY: E E Q R R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUERRY plus a wildcard: EQUERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUERRY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUERRY
- The Royal Calendar December 12
- mentally challenged people KeywordSpy
- Warrior with equerry
- Covering some 92 acres of gently rolling gum studded paddocks equerry ...
- equerry Bookstore [click inside window for bookstore-main outside for ...
- Contact Us - equerry LODGE
- NationStates View topic - England MTPT (OCC Sign up open ...
- Saldi equerry - Scarpe stivali Bambino  - Le Follie Shop
- equerryd Travellers
- Clinics - equerry LODGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.