Scrabble word: EQUATORIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUATORIAL exist?
Definitions of EQUATORIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a telescope whose mounting has only two axes of motion, one parallel to the Earth's axis and the other one at right angles to it
- adj - of or relating to or at an equator
- adj - of or relating to conditions at the geographical equator
- adj - of or existing at or near the geographic equator
- Of, relating to, or resembling the earth’s equator.
- Relating to conditions that exist at the earth’s equator: equatorial heat.
- An equatorial telescope.
There are 10 letters in EQUATORIAL: A A E I L O Q R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUATORIAL plus a wildcard: EQUATORIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUATORIAL
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUATORIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.