Scrabble word: EPISCOPATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPISCOPATE exist?
Definitions of EPISCOPATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the term of office of a bishop
- noun - the territorial jurisdiction of a bishop
- noun - the collective body of bishops
- noun - the office and dignity of a bishop
- The position, term, or office of a bishop.
- The area of jurisdiction of a bishop; a diocese.
- Bishops considered as a group.
There are 10 letters in EPISCOPATE: A C E E I O P P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPISCOPATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPISCOPATE plus a wildcard: EPISCOPATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPISCOPATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPISCOPATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.