Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPIDEMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPIDEMIC exist?
Definitions of EPIDEMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a widespread outbreak of an infectious disease
- adj - (especially of medicine) of disease or anything resembling a disease
- Spreading rapidly and extensively by infection and affecting many individuals in an area or a population at the same time: an epidemic outbreak of influenza.
- Widely prevalent: epidemic discontent.
- An outbreak of a contagious disease that spreads rapidly and widely.
- A rapid spread, growth, or development: an unemployment epidemic.
- n - a rapid spread of a disease
There are 8 letters in EPIDEMIC: C D E E I I M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPIDEMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPIDEMIC plus a wildcard: EPIDEMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPIDEMIC
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPIDEMIC
- That not all of the pandemics above are natural but i thought i should ...
- Top 10 Infectious Diseases TopTenz.net
- epidemic - Top 10 Lists Always
- Full resolution (1600 1200 pixels file size 804 KB MIME ...
- Dream Interpretation epidemic
- epidemics of the Past
- ... Spanish flu epidemic outdoors amidst canvas tents in Massachusetts
- The image was taken in the State Gym during the influenza epidemic of ...
- 10 Worst epidemics Discovery Channel