Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPIDEMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPIDEMIC exist?
Definitions of EPIDEMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a widespread outbreak of an infectious disease
- adj - (especially of medicine) of disease or anything resembling a disease
- Spreading rapidly and extensively by infection and affecting many individuals in an area or a population at the same time: an epidemic outbreak of influenza.
- Widely prevalent: epidemic discontent.
- An outbreak of a contagious disease that spreads rapidly and widely.
- A rapid spread, growth, or development: an unemployment epidemic.
- noun - a rapid spread of a disease
There are 8 letters in EPIDEMIC: C D E E I I M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPIDEMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPIDEMIC plus a wildcard: EPIDEMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPIDEMIC
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPIDEMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.