Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPICUTICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPICUTICLE exist?
Definitions of EPICUTICLE in dictionaries:
- The outermost layer of cuticle of an arthropod exoskeleton, composed mostly of wax.
There are 10 letters in EPICUTICLE: C C E E I I L P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPICUTICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPICUTICLE plus a wildcard: EPICUTICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPICUTICLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPICUTICLE
- ... very thin outer layer called the epicuticle which contains no chitin
- two distinct layers the epicuticle and the procuticle. The epicuticle ...
- cuticle and epidermis b epicuticle detail 1 epicuticle 1a cement ...
- SpringerImages - Cross section of the insect epicuticle (adapted from ...
- epicuticle Pictures and Images
- ... epicuticle and athick inner chitin-protein layer the procuticle
- Checklist of the Collembola Some notes on the Ultrastructure of the ...
- Composite structure of the crystalline epicuticular wax layer of the ...
- Insects Science Integument
- ... epicuticle (ep) fibril-rich layer (fm) struts (s) fluid layer (f
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.