Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPHEMERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPHEMERAL exist?
Definitions of EPHEMERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - anything short-lived, as an insect that lives only for a day in its winged form
- adj - lasting a very short time
- Lasting for a markedly brief time: “There remain some truths too ephemeral to be captured in the cold pages of a court transcript or... opinion” (Irving R.
- A markedly short-lived thing.
There are 9 letters in EPHEMERAL: A E E E H L M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPHEMERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPHEMERAL plus a wildcard: EPHEMERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPHEMERAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPHEMERAL
- Phocabulary - ephemeral - Synonym brief episodic evanescent ...
- Following the Voice within forget the ephemeral focus on the eternal
- ephemeral limited edition book (400 copies self published)
- ephemeral Pleasures Online Exhibition - crafthaus
- The Infinite ephemeral a photo from New South Wales East TrekEarth
- Your Turn Grasping The ephemeral BagNews
- ephemeral by Robert McLaughlin
- Word of the Day ephemeral Guy Librarian
- ephemeral Throne MeadowHaven
- After Forever - Discografia - DD - [FS] Descargar Gratis
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.