Scrabble word: EMPHASISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPHASISES exist?
Definitions of EMPHASISES in dictionaries:
- noun - special importance or significance
- noun - intensity or forcefulness of expression
- noun - special and significant stress by means of position or repetition e.g.
- noun - the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- verb - give extra weight to (a communication)
- verb - to stress, single out as important
There are 10 letters in EMPHASISES: A E E H I M P S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMPHASISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMPHASISES plus a wildcard: EMPHASISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMPHASISES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMPHASISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.