Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMERGENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMERGENCY exist?
Definitions of EMERGENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
- noun - a state in which martial law applies
- noun - a brake operated by hand
- A serious situation or occurrence that happens unexpectedly and demands immediate action.
- For use during emergencies: emergency food rations.
There are 9 letters in EMERGENCY: C E E E G M N R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMERGENCY plus a wildcard: EMERGENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMERGENCY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMERGENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.