Scrabble word: EMBLEM
Is EMBLEM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EMBLEM in dictionaries:
- noun - special design or visual object representing a quality, type, group, etc.
- noun - a visible symbol representing an abstract idea
- An object or a representation that functions as a symbol.
- A distinctive badge, design, or device: trucks marked with the company emblem; the emblem of the air force.
- An allegorical picture usually inscribed with a verse or motto presenting a moral lesson.
- verb - to represent with an emblem (a graphical symbol)
There are 6 letters in EMBLEM: B E E L M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBLEM
Click to search all anagrams of EMBLEM plus a wildcard: EMBLEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBLEM
Images for EMBLEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.