Scrabble word: EMBLAZON
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBLAZON exist?
Definitions of EMBLAZON in dictionaries:
- verb - decorate with colors
- verb - decorate with heraldic arms
- To adorn (a surface) richly with prominent markings: emblazon a doorway with a coat of arms.
- To inscribe (a prominent marking) on a surface: emblazon a cross on a banner.
- To make resplendent with brilliant colors.
- To make illustrious; celebrate: emblazoning a heroine’s deeds in song.
- verb - to decorate with brilliant colors