Scrabble word: EMBLAZON
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBLAZON exist?
Definitions of EMBLAZON in dictionaries:
- verb - decorate with colors
- verb - decorate with heraldic arms
- To adorn (a surface) richly with prominent markings: emblazon a doorway with a coat of arms.
- To inscribe (a prominent marking) on a surface: emblazon a cross on a banner.
- To make resplendent with brilliant colors.
- To make illustrious; celebrate: emblazoning a heroine’s deeds in song.
- verb - to decorate with brilliant colors
There are 8 letters in EMBLAZON: A B E L M N O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBLAZON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBLAZON plus a wildcard: EMBLAZON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBLAZON
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMBLAZON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.