Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMBARGO
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBARGO exist?
Definitions of EMBARGO in dictionaries:
- noun - a government order imposing a trade barrier
- verb - ban the publication of (documents), as for security or copyright reasons
- verb - prevent commerce
- A government order prohibiting the movement of merchant ships into or out of its ports.
- A prohibition by a government on certain or all trade with a foreign nation: an embargo on the sale of computers to unfriendly nations.
- A prohibition; a ban: an embargo on criticism.
- verb - to restrain trade by a governmental order
There are 7 letters in EMBARGO: A B E G M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBARGO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBARGO plus a wildcard: EMBARGO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBARGO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMBARGO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.