Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFLUX
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFLUX exist?
Definitions of EFFLUX in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of flowing out
- A flowing outward.
- Something that flows out or forth; an effluence.
- A passing or an expiration, as of time.
- n - an outflow
There are 6 letters in EFFLUX: E F F L U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFLUX plus a wildcard: EFFLUX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFLUX
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFLUX
- efflux pumps
- Figure2 efflux Pumps
- efflux pump mechanisms
- Scientific American Feature Article The Challenge of Antibiotic ...
- As Many Exceptions As Rules The Dirt On Staying Healthy
- efflux INDEX APPRATUS
- Revo Sunglasses - efflux
- efflux Cup (QNB Series) - China efflux Cup Viscosity Cup
- ... and Disease Why should I care efflux pumps Acupuncture and Herbs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.