Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFLUVIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFLUVIUM exist?
Definitions of EFFLUVIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a foul-smelling outflow or vapor (especially a gaseous waste)
- A usually invisible emanation or exhalation, as of vapor or gas.
- A byproduct or residue; waste.
- The odorous fumes given off by waste or decaying matter.
- An impalpable emanation; an aura.
- noun - a byproduct in the form of waste
There are 9 letters in EFFLUVIUM: E F F I L M U U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFLUVIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFLUVIUM plus a wildcard: EFFLUVIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFLUVIUM
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFLUVIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.