Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFIGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFIGY exist?
Definitions of EFFIGY in dictionaries:
- noun - a representation of a person (especially in the form of sculpture)
- A crude figure or dummy representing a hated person or group.
- A likeness or image, especially of a person.
- n - a likeness or representation
There are 6 letters in EFFIGY: E F F G I Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFIGY plus a wildcard: EFFIGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFIGY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFIGY
- FileStrongbow effigy Christ Church Dublin 4-2010.JPG - Wikipedia the ...
- Suffocation - effigy Of The Forgotten 
- Its no wonder that the level of discontent is RISING
- Cartula Trasera de Suffocation - effigy Of The Forgotten - Portada
- ... the imagery in Royal Throne effigy with greater precision and clarity
- 4029 GREENWOOD RODEO effigy of Obama took a pounding.
- Palakkad Chamayal Kalkandu Saadam
- This started off as a Viscom 4 assignment but when I applied a story ...
- Allfather Odin Antler effigy by Troll-Blood on deviantART
- Cherub or Soul effigy on a Headstone ClipPix ETC Educational ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.