Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFICIENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFICIENCY exist?
Definitions of EFFICIENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of the output to the input of any system
- noun - skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort
- The quality or property of being efficient.
- The degree to which this quality is exercised: The program was implemented with great efficiency and speed.
- The ratio of the effective or useful output to the total input in any system.
- The ratio of the energy delivered by a machine to the energy supplied for its operation.
- An efficiency apartment.
There are 10 letters in EFFICIENCY: C C E E F F I I N Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFICIENCY plus a wildcard: EFFICIENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFICIENCY
10 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFICIENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.