Scrabble word: EFFECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFECTOR exist?
Definitions of EFFECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - one who brings about a result or event
- noun - a nerve fiber that terminates on a muscle or gland and stimulates contraction or secretion
- noun - an organ (a gland or muscle) that becomes active in response to nerve impulses
- A muscle, a gland, or an organ capable of responding to a stimulus, especially a nerve impulse.
- A nerve ending that carries impulses to a muscle, a gland, or an organ and activates muscle contraction or glandular secretion.
- A small molecule that when bound to the allosteric site of an enzyme causes either a decrease or an increase in the activity of the enzyme.
- A device used to produce a desired change in an object in response to input.
- noun - a bodily organ that responds to a nerve impulse
There are 8 letters in EFFECTOR: C E E F F O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFECTOR plus a wildcard: EFFECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFECTOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.