Scrabble word: EFFECTIVE
Is EFFECTIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EFFECTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - producing or capable of producing an intended result or having a striking effect
- adj - able to accomplish a purpose
- adj - works well as a means or remedy
- adj - exerting force or influence
- adj - existing in fact
- adj - ready for service
- Having an intended or expected effect.
- Producing a strong impression or response; striking: gave an effective performance as Othello.
- Operative; in effect: The law is effective immediately.
- Existing in fact; actual: a decline in the effective demand.
- A soldier or a piece of military equipment that is ready for combat: “The ‘company’ was no more than two platoons of effectives” (Tom Clancy).
There are 9 letters in EFFECTIVE: C E E E F F I T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFECTIVE
Click to search all anagrams of EFFECTIVE plus a wildcard: EFFECTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFECTIVE
Images for EFFECTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.