Scrabble word: EDUCATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDUCATION exist?
Definitions of EDUCATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the activities of educating or instructing
- noun - knowledge acquired by learning and instruction
- noun - the gradual process of acquiring knowledge
- noun - the profession of teaching (especially at a school or college or university)
- noun - the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior)
- noun - the United States federal department that administers all federal programs dealing with education (including federal aid to educational institutions and students)
- The act or process of educating or being educated.
- The knowledge or skill obtained or developed by a learning process.
- A program of instruction of a specified kind or level: driver education; a college education.
- The field of study that is concerned with the pedagogy of teaching and learning.
- An instructive or enlightening experience: Her work in the inner city was a real education.
There are 9 letters in EDUCATION: A C D E I N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDUCATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDUCATION plus a wildcard: EDUCATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDUCATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDUCATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.