Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDUCATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDUCATE exist?
Definitions of EDUCATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give an education to
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- To develop the innate capacities of, especially by schooling or instruction.
- To provide with knowledge or training in a particular area or for a particular purpose: decided to educate herself in foreign languages; entered a seminary to be educated for the priesthood.
- To provide with information; inform: a campaign that educated the public about the dangers of smoking.
- To bring to an understanding or acceptance: hoped to educate the voters to the need for increased spending on public schools.
- To stimulate or develop the mental or moral growth of.
- To teach or instruct a person or group.
- verb - to impart knowledge or skill to
There are 7 letters in EDUCATE: A C D E E T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDUCATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDUCATE plus a wildcard: EDUCATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDUCATE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDUCATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.