Is EDUCATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EDUCATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give an education to
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- To develop the innate capacities of, especially by schooling or instruction.
- To provide with knowledge or training in a particular area or for a particular purpose: decided to educate herself in foreign languages; entered a seminary to be educated for the priesthood.
- To provide with information; inform: a campaign that educated the public about the dangers of smoking.
- To bring to an understanding or acceptance: hoped to educate the voters to the need for increased spending on public schools.
- To stimulate or develop the mental or moral growth of.
- To teach or instruct a person or group.
- verb - to impart knowledge or skill to
There are 7 letters in EDUCATE: A C D E E T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EDUCATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EDUCATE, to go: EDUCATE?
Rearrange the letters in EDUCATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EDUCATE
5 letters out of EDUCATE
4 letters out of EDUCATE
3 letters out of EDUCATE
2 letters out of EDUCATE
Contextual use of EDUCATE
What's nearby EDUCATE
Lookup in Wiki for EDUCATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EDUCATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EDUCATE"