Scrabble word: EDUCATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDUCATE exist?
Definitions of EDUCATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give an education to
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- To develop the innate capacities of, especially by schooling or instruction.
- To provide with knowledge or training in a particular area or for a particular purpose: decided to educate herself in foreign languages; entered a seminary to be educated for the priesthood.
- To provide with information; inform: a campaign that educated the public about the dangers of smoking.
- To bring to an understanding or acceptance: hoped to educate the voters to the need for increased spending on public schools.
- To stimulate or develop the mental or moral growth of.
- To teach or instruct a person or group.
- verb - to impart knowledge or skill to