Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ECUMENISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECUMENISM exist?
Definitions of ECUMENISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement promoting union between religions (especially between Christian churches)
- noun - (Christianity) the doctrine of the ecumenical movement that promotes cooperation and better understanding among different religious denominations: aimed at universal Christian unity
- A movement promoting unity among Christian churches or denominations.
- A movement promoting worldwide unity among religions through greater cooperation and improved understanding.
There are 9 letters in ECUMENISM: C E E I M M N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECUMENISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECUMENISM plus a wildcard: ECUMENISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECUMENISM
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ECUMENISM
- ... from a Dialogue with Episcopalians Nashotah House ecumenism 2009
- ... fact that we can engaged in ecumenism with our orthodox both eastern
- THE ROMAN CATHOLIC UNDERSTANDING OF ecumenism
- ecumenism picture
- ... in the United Kingdom ecumenism and interreligious dialogue DICI
- selection of articles related to christian ecumenism.
- including pastors of parishes seem to thinkthat ecumenism ...
- section 10 ecumenism index to articles on ecumenism uri
- ecumenism Is It The Mother Of Harlots FREE Ebook Home Bible ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.