Scrabble word: ECCENTRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECCENTRIC exist?
Definitions of ECCENTRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person with an unusual or odd personality
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- adj - conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual
- adj - not having a common center
- Departing from a recognized, conventional, or established norm or pattern.
- Deviating from a circular form or path, as in an elliptical orbit.
- Not situated at or in the geometric center.
- Having the axis located elsewhere than at the geometric center.
- One that deviates markedly from an established norm, especially a person of odd or unconventional behavior.
- A disk or wheel having its axis of revolution displaced from its center so that it is capable of imparting reciprocating motion.