Scrabble word: ECCENTRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECCENTRIC exist?
Definitions of ECCENTRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person with an unusual or odd personality
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- adj - conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual
- adj - not having a common center
- Departing from a recognized, conventional, or established norm or pattern.
- Deviating from a circular form or path, as in an elliptical orbit.
- Not situated at or in the geometric center.
- Having the axis located elsewhere than at the geometric center.
- One that deviates markedly from an established norm, especially a person of odd or unconventional behavior.
- A disk or wheel having its axis of revolution displaced from its center so that it is capable of imparting reciprocating motion.
There are 9 letters in ECCENTRIC: C C C E E I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECCENTRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECCENTRIC plus a wildcard: ECCENTRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECCENTRIC
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ECCENTRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.