Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EBONISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBONISES exist?
Definitions of EBONISES in dictionaries:
- verb - stain black to make it look like ebony
- v - to stain black in imitation of ebony
There are 8 letters in EBONISES: B E E I N O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EBONISES plus a wildcard: EBONISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EBONISES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EBONISES
- The Ebonies Theatre Labonita & VCL Official Website
- DECORYAH Ebonies music reviews and MP3
- The Ebonies Present Malaysia A Thrilling Tale Of Dreams Gone Sour ...
- Ebonies and Shadows Photography by Jarosaw Datta
- African American Art Print - Ebonies - 24x36 Poster review at Kaboodle
- dragonnest 2 ebonies
- ebonies pride
- ... of the ebonies also visit theatre labonita vcl back to ebonies members
- Ebonies and Shadows Le Hibou by Febrile. 2012.
- ebonies event diary. My First Event - GYEM Open Mic Night
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.