Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EARTHNUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARTHNUT exist?
Definitions of EARTHNUT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various highly prized edible subterranean fungi of the genus Tuber
- noun - a common European plant having edible tubers with the flavor of roasted chestnuts
- noun - pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds
- noun - edible subterranean fungus of the genus Tuber
- A Eurasian and northern African plant (Conopodium denudatum) having tuberous roots that are edible when roasted.
- The tuber of this plant.
- Any of various other plants, such as the peanut, similar to the earthnut.
- noun - a European herb
There are 8 letters in EARTHNUT: A E H N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARTHNUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EARTHNUT plus a wildcard: EARTHNUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARTHNUT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EARTHNUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.