Scrabble word: EARPLUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARPLUG exist?
Definitions of EARPLUG in dictionaries:
- noun - an earphone that is inserted into the ear canal
- noun - a plug of cotton, wax, or rubber that is fitted into the ear canal for protection against the entry of water or loud noise
- An object made of a soft, pliable material, such as cotton or rubber, and fitted into the ear canal to block the entry of water or sound.
- An earphone, especially one that fits into the ear.
- noun - a plug for the ear
There are 7 letters in EARPLUG: A E G L P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARPLUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EARPLUG plus a wildcard: EARPLUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARPLUG
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EARPLUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.