Scrabble word: EARPLUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARPLUG exist?
Definitions of EARPLUG in dictionaries:
- noun - an earphone that is inserted into the ear canal
- noun - a plug of cotton, wax, or rubber that is fitted into the ear canal for protection against the entry of water or loud noise
- An object made of a soft, pliable material, such as cotton or rubber, and fitted into the ear canal to block the entry of water or sound.
- An earphone, especially one that fits into the ear.
- noun - a plug for the ear