Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DYSTROPHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYSTROPHY exist?
Definitions of DYSTROPHY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several hereditary diseases of the muscular system characterized by weakness and wasting of skeletal muscles
- noun - any degenerative disorder resulting from inadequate or faulty nutrition
- A degenerative disorder caused by inadequate or defective nutrition.
- Any of several disorders, especially muscular dystrophy, in which the muscles weaken and atrophy.
- The condition of being dystrophic.
There are 9 letters in DYSTROPHY: D H O P R S T Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DYSTROPHY plus a wildcard: DYSTROPHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DYSTROPHY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DYSTROPHY
- Muscular dystrophy. Causes symptoms treatment Muscular dystrophy
- ... dystrophy 2B (left panel) and in a patient with Miyoshi myopathy
- ... 2e title myotonic dystrophy category jones 1e title myotonic dystrophy
- muscle from patient who died of pseudohypertrophic muscular dystrophy ...
- Duchenne Muscular dystrophy (DMD) Astron Lifesciences
- Myotonic dystrophy - Netter Medical Illustrations
- muscular dystrophy a directory of uk health disease illness ...
- duchenne muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder that involves ...
- dystrophy photos 2 previous pause next fuchs dystrophy fuchs dystrophy ...
- duchenne muscular dystrophy emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.