Scrabble word: DYSTROPHY
Is DYSTROPHY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DYSTROPHY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several hereditary diseases of the muscular system characterized by weakness and wasting of skeletal muscles
- noun - any degenerative disorder resulting from inadequate or faulty nutrition
- A degenerative disorder caused by inadequate or defective nutrition.
- Any of several disorders, especially muscular dystrophy, in which the muscles weaken and atrophy.
- The condition of being dystrophic.
There are 9 letters in DYSTROPHY: D H O P R S T Y Y
Click to search all anagrams of DYSTROPHY plus a wildcard: DYSTROPHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DYSTROPHY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DYSTROPHY
Lookup in Wiki for DYSTROPHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.