Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DYNAMICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYNAMICS exist?
Definitions of DYNAMICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of mechanics concerned with the forces that cause motions of bodies
- noun - an efficient incentive
- The branch of mechanics that is concerned with the effects of forces on the motion of a body or system of bodies, especially of forces that do not originate within the system itself.
- The forces and motions that characterize a system: The dynamics of ocean waves are complex.
- The social, intellectual, or moral forces that produce activity and change in a given sphere: The dynamics of international trade have influenced our business decisions on this matter.
- Variation in force or intensity, especially in musical sound: “The conductor tended to overpower her with aggressive dynamics” (Thor Eckert, Jr.
- noun - a physical force
There are 8 letters in DYNAMICS: A C D I M N S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DYNAMICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DYNAMICS plus a wildcard: DYNAMICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DYNAMICS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DYNAMICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.