Scrabble word: DYNAMICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYNAMICS exist?
Definitions of DYNAMICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of mechanics concerned with the forces that cause motions of bodies
- noun - an efficient incentive
- The branch of mechanics that is concerned with the effects of forces on the motion of a body or system of bodies, especially of forces that do not originate within the system itself.
- The forces and motions that characterize a system: The dynamics of ocean waves are complex.
- The social, intellectual, or moral forces that produce activity and change in a given sphere: The dynamics of international trade have influenced our business decisions on this matter.
- Variation in force or intensity, especially in musical sound: “The conductor tended to overpower her with aggressive dynamics” (Thor Eckert, Jr.
- noun - a physical force