Scrabble word: DYNAMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYNAMIC exist?
Definitions of DYNAMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an efficient incentive
- adj - characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality
- adj - of or relating to dynamics
- adj - (used of verbs (e.g. `to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. `running' in `running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being
- Of or relating to energy or to objects in motion.
- Of or relating to the study of dynamics.
- Characterized by continuous change, activity, or progress: a dynamic market.
- Marked by intensity and vigor; forceful.
- Of or relating to variation of intensity, as in musical sound.
- An interactive system or process, especially one involving competing or conflicting forces: “the story of a malign dynamic between white prejudice and black autonomy” (Edmund S.
- A force, especially political, social, or psychological: the main dynamic behind the revolution.
- noun - a physical force
There are 7 letters in DYNAMIC: A C D I M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DYNAMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DYNAMIC plus a wildcard: DYNAMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DYNAMIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DYNAMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.