Scrabble word: DUPLICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUPLICATE exist?
Definitions of DUPLICATE in dictionaries:
- noun - something additional of the same kind
- noun - a copy that corresponds to an original exactly
- verb - make or do or perform again
- verb - duplicate or match
- verb - make a duplicate or duplicates of
- verb - increase twofold
- adj - identically copied from an original
- adj - being two identical
- Identically copied from an original.
- Existing or growing in two corresponding parts; double.
- An identical copy; a facsimile.
- One that corresponds exactly to another, especially an original.
- A card game in which partnerships or teams play the same deals and compare scores at the end.
- To make an exact copy of.
- To make twofold; double.
- To make or perform again; repeat: a hard feat to duplicate.
There are 9 letters in DUPLICATE: A C D E I L P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUPLICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUPLICATE plus a wildcard: DUPLICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUPLICATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUPLICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.