Scrabble word: DUMMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUMMY exist?
Definitions of DUMMY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who does not talk
- noun - an ignorant or foolish person
- noun - a figure representing the human form
- noun - a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- verb - make a dummy of
- adj - having the appearance of being real but lacking capacity to function
- An imitation of a real or original object, intended to be used as a practical substitute.
- A mannequin used in displaying clothes.
- A figure of a person or an animal manipulated by a ventriloquist.
- A stuffed or pasteboard figure used as a target.
- A heavy stuffed cylindrical bag used for blocking and tackling practice.
- A person regarded as stupid.
- A silent or taciturn person.
- A person or an agency secretly in the service of another.
- One of a set of model pages with text and illustrations pasted into place to direct the printer.
- A set of bound blank pages used as a model to show the size and general appearance of a book being published.
- The partner in bridge who exposes his or her hand to be played by the declarer.
- The hand thus exposed.
- A character or other piece of information entered into a computer only to meet prescribed conditions, such as word length, and having no effect on operations.
- Simulating or replacing something but lacking its function: a dummy pocket.
- Serving as a front or cover for another: a dummy corporation.
- Played with a dummy.
- Entered or provided only to meet prescribed conditions: a dummy variable.
- verb - to make a representation of
There are 5 letters in DUMMY: D M M U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUMMY plus a wildcard: DUMMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUMMY
Images for DUMMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.