Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUMBBELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUMBBELL exist?
Definitions of DUMBBELL in dictionaries:
- noun - an exercising weight
- noun - an ignorant or foolish person
- A weight consisting of a short bar with a metal ball or disk at each end that is lifted for muscular development and exercise.
- n - a weight lifted for muscular exercise
There are 8 letters in DUMBBELL: B B D E L L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUMBBELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUMBBELL plus a wildcard: DUMBBELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUMBBELL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUMBBELL
- Description dumbbell SetDesktop Wallpaper dumbbell SetWidescreen ...
- Hampton Fitness 5 - 50 lbs Dura-Bell dumbbell Set from Mercantila.com
- Hex dumbbell w Ergo Handle 5 lb (1 dumbbell)
- gym equipment fitness home gym dumbbell pro4gym weight plates ...
- York 22.5kg Pro-Style dumbbell
- Hampton Fitness Chrome Beauty-Grip dumbbell from Mercantila.com
- The Eurozone dumbbell trap Re-Define
- High School of American Studies Lehman College
- dumbbell Exercises My Fitness Tunes
- 52.5lbs Adjustable dumbbell - China bowflex dumbbell
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.