Scrabble word: DUGOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUGOUT exist?
Definitions of DUGOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two low shelters on either side of a baseball diamond where the players and coaches sit during the game
- noun - a canoe made by hollowing out and shaping a large log
- noun - a fortification of earth
- A boat or canoe made of a hollowed-out log.
- A pit dug into the ground or on a hillside and used as a shelter.
- Either of two usually sunken shelters at the side of a field where the players stay while not on the field.
- noun - a canoe made by hollowing out a log