Scrabble word: DUGOUT
Is DUGOUT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DUGOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two low shelters on either side of a baseball diamond where the players and coaches sit during the game
- noun - a canoe made by hollowing out and shaping a large log
- noun - a fortification of earth
- A boat or canoe made of a hollowed-out log.
- A pit dug into the ground or on a hillside and used as a shelter.
- Either of two usually sunken shelters at the side of a field where the players stay while not on the field.
- noun - a canoe made by hollowing out a log
There are 6 letters in DUGOUT: D G O T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUGOUT
Click to search all anagrams of DUGOUT plus a wildcard: DUGOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUGOUT
Images for DUGOUT
Lookup in Wiki for DUGOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.