Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUCKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUCKED exist?
Definitions of DUCKED in dictionaries:
- verb - to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away
- verb - submerge or plunge suddenly
- verb - dip into a liquid
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- v - to lower quickly
There are 6 letters in DUCKED: C D D E K U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUCKED plus a wildcard: DUCKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUCKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUCKED
- Sketchbook JohnnySix - Polycount Forum
- House Party Duck Dynasty ducked Out House Party
- Mandarin Duck in Salt Lake City
- ... Laden down Libya Leader Muammar Gaddafi ducked ThyBlackMan.com
- all ducked up
- duckedwing.jpg - 25636 Bytes
- GCH CH Pooles Ide Got Water RN
- All ducked Out for the 2011 Duck Tape Festival The Villager ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.