Scrabble word: DUBIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUBIOUS exist?
Definitions of DUBIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - fraught with uncertainty or doubt
- adj - open to doubt or suspicion
- adj - not convinced
- Fraught with uncertainty or doubt; undecided.
- Arousing doubt; doubtful: a dubious distinction.
- See Synonyms at doubtful.
- adj - absolutely confident
There are 7 letters in DUBIOUS: B D I O S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUBIOUS plus a wildcard: DUBIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUBIOUS
Images for DUBIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.