Scrabble word: DRUMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUMMED exist?
Definitions of DRUMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical percussion instrument
- noun - the sound of a drum
- noun - a bulging cylindrical shape
- noun - a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- noun - a hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- noun - small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- verb - to beat a drum (a percussion instrument)
There are 7 letters in DRUMMED: D D E M M R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRUMMED plus a wildcard: DRUMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRUMMED
Images for DRUMMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.