Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRIFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIFTS exist?
Definitions of DRIFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a force that moves something along
- noun - the gradual departure from an intended course due to external influences (as a ship or plane)
- noun - a process of linguistic change over a period of time
- noun - a large mass of material that is heaped up by the wind or by water currents
- noun - a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- noun - the pervading meaning or tenor
- noun - a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine
- verb - be in motion due to some air or water current
- verb - wander from a direct course or at random
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - vary or move from a fixed point or course
- verb - live unhurriedly, irresponsibly, or freely
- verb - move in an unhurried fashion
- verb - cause to be carried by a current
- verb - drive slowly and far afield for grazing
- verb - be subject to fluctuation
- verb - be piled up in banks or heaps by the force of wind or a current
- v - to move along in a current
There are 6 letters in DRIFTS: D F I R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIFTS plus a wildcard: DRIFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIFTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRIFTS
- Monster wallpaper wallpapers drifts energy - 158407
- Just one example of the attractive interface style.
- Justin Pawlak takes the podium at the inaugural FD event at Palm Beach ...
- Everything You Need To Know About RC Drifting
- Wayfarers Roost Snowden drifts
- This new wheel is set to take the drift market by storm
- Wallpaper Original wood fur-trees snow snowdrifts fog moon ...
- Pro-Series drifts White (Box of 12)
- Esker Long sinuous ridge of stratified drift. Results from sediment ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.