Scrabble word: DRESSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRESSER exist?
Definitions of DRESSER in dictionaries:
- noun - furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- noun - a person who dresses in a particular way
- noun - a wardrobe assistant for an actor
- noun - low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
- noun - a cabinet with shelves
- adj - suitable for formal occasions
- adj - (of an occasion) requiring formal clothes
- One that dresses: a careful dresser.
- A wardrobe assistant, as for an actor.
- A low chest of drawers often supporting a mirror and typically used for holding clothes and personal items.
- A cupboard or set of shelves for dishes or kitchen utensils.
- verb - to put clothes on