Scrabble word: DRESSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRESSER exist?
Definitions of DRESSER in dictionaries:
- noun - furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- noun - a person who dresses in a particular way
- noun - a wardrobe assistant for an actor
- noun - low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
- noun - a cabinet with shelves
- adj - suitable for formal occasions
- adj - (of an occasion) requiring formal clothes
- One that dresses: a careful dresser.
- A wardrobe assistant, as for an actor.
- A low chest of drawers often supporting a mirror and typically used for holding clothes and personal items.
- A cupboard or set of shelves for dishes or kitchen utensils.
- verb - to put clothes on
There are 7 letters in DRESSER: D E E R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRESSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRESSER plus a wildcard: DRESSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRESSER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRESSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.