Scrabble word: DOWNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWNY exist?
Definitions of DOWNY in dictionaries:
- adj - like down or as soft as down
- adj - covered with fine soft hairs or down
- Made of or covered with down.
- Resembling down: downy white clouds.
- Quietly soothing; soft.
- adj - yielding readily to pressure
- noun - a soft object or part
There are 5 letters in DOWNY: D N O W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWNY plus a wildcard: DOWNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWNY
Images for DOWNY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.