Scrabble word: DOWNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWNING exist?
Definitions of DOWNING in dictionaries:
- noun - United States landscape architect who designed the grounds of the White House and the Capitol Building (1815-1852)
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - eat immoderately
- verb - bring down or defeat (an opponent)
- verb - shoot at and force to come down
- verb - cause to come or go down
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - to cause to fall
There are 7 letters in DOWNING: D G I N N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWNING plus a wildcard: DOWNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWNING
Images for DOWNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.