Scrabble word: DOWDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWDY exist?
Definitions of DOWDY in dictionaries:
- noun - British marshal of the RAF who commanded the British air defense forces that defeated the Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain (1882-1970)
- noun - deep-dish apple dessert covered with a rich crust
- adj - lacking in smartness or taste
- adj - primly out of date
- Lacking stylishness or neatness; shabby: a dowdy gray outfit.
- Old-fashioned; antiquated.
- adj - lacking in stylishness or neatness [adj DOWDIER, DOWDIEST] : DOWDILY [adv], DOWDYISH
- noun - a dowdy woman