Scrabble word: DOWDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWDY exist?
Definitions of DOWDY in dictionaries:
- noun - British marshal of the RAF who commanded the British air defense forces that defeated the Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain (1882-1970)
- noun - deep-dish apple dessert covered with a rich crust
- adj - lacking in smartness or taste
- adj - primly out of date
- Lacking stylishness or neatness; shabby: a dowdy gray outfit.
- Old-fashioned; antiquated.
- adj - lacking in stylishness or neatness [adj DOWDIER, DOWDIEST] : DOWDILY [adv], DOWDYISH
- noun - a dowdy woman
There are 5 letters in DOWDY: D D O W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWDY plus a wildcard: DOWDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWDY
Images for DOWDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.