Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOUGHNUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUGHNUT exist?
Definitions of DOUGHNUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - a small ring-shaped friedcake
- A small ring-shaped cake made of rich, light dough that is fried in deep fat.
- Something whose form is reminiscent of a ring-shaped cake.
- A fast, tight 360 turn made in a motor vehicle or motorized boat.
- n - a ring-shaped cake
There are 8 letters in DOUGHNUT: D G H N O T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUGHNUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUGHNUT plus a wildcard: DOUGHNUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUGHNUT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOUGHNUT
- With pink frosting and sprinkles this doughnut is as tempting as it ...
- With this Ringed doughnut Beauty And The Dirt
- Friday is National doughnut Day and both of the big chains are ...
- Fair shares of Oxfams doughnut Just Sustainabilities
- ... week I wrote about the special Dunkin Donuts inaugural doughnut
- Cake doughnuts Joe Pastry
- Loco Kids National doughnut Day - Sugar Loco Sugar Loco
- DIMA SHARIF doughnuts at Home along with Sugar Glaze & Chocolate ...
- Full resolution (2840 1860 pixels file size 2.5 MB MIME ...
- Large doughnut Cake
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.