Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOUBTFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUBTFUL exist?
Definitions of DOUBTFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - open to doubt or suspicion
- adj - fraught with uncertainty or doubt
- adj - unsettled in mind or opinion
- Subject to or causing doubt: a doubtful claim; doubtful prospects.
- Experiencing or showing doubt: Doubtful that the cord would hold, we strengthened it.
- Of uncertain outcome; undecided.
- See Usage Note at doubt.
- adj - absolutely confident
There are 8 letters in DOUBTFUL: B D F L O T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUBTFUL plus a wildcard: DOUBTFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUBTFUL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOUBTFUL
- Sign up and download this doubtful 3D man image for as low as 0.20 ...
- Highly doubtful Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Speak not if doubtful Tattva Gyan
- doubtful boy in green Royalty Free Stock Photo
- doubtful Girl Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image 18483007
- doubtful emoticon vector 440407 by yayayoy
- How to Overcome Those doubtful LooksYour Advantages and How to Use ...
- wave of a hand (waving his hand) a waver
- Art Sketchbook Face the Day doubtful by Artist Alma Lee
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.