Scrabble word: DOUBLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUBLET exist?
Definitions of DOUBLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a man's close-fitting jacket
- A close-fitting jacket, with or without sleeves, worn by European men between the 15th and 17th centuries.
- A pair of similar or identical things.
- A member of such a pair.
- A multiplet with two members.
- One of two words derived from the same historical source by different routes of transmission, such as skirt from Scandinavian and shirt from English.
- noun - a close-fitting jacket
There are 7 letters in DOUBLET: B D E L O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUBLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUBLET plus a wildcard: DOUBLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUBLET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOUBLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.