Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOUBLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUBLER exist?
Definitions of DOUBLER in dictionaries:
- noun - an electronic device that doubles the voltage or the frequency of an input signal
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- adj - consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- adj - twice as great or many
- adj - used of flowers having more than the usual number of petals in crowded or overlapping arrangements
- adj - used of homologous chromosomes associated in pairs in synapsis
- adj - large enough for two
- adj - having two meanings with intent to deceive
- A device that doubles the frequency or voltage of an input signal.
- verb - to make twice as great
There are 7 letters in DOUBLER: B D E L O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUBLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUBLER plus a wildcard: DOUBLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUBLER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOUBLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.